Heathery Heights can offer you a wide range of recognised or bespoke challenge walks tailored to suit individual tastes and needs. For many of our clients such challenges encompass long distance or multi-summit days that bring them together as a team, attains a personal goal or enables them to raise money for a charity or meaningful cause.
· A sense of achievement and success
· Your own private fully qualified and insured guide
· You can book a guide for a single day or multi-day experience
· Your guide will have a wealth of knowledge to enrich your adventure
· Your safety and enjoyment are paramount
· Create challenges to suit abilities and goals
· Perfect for individuals, groups and teams who want a bespoke challenge
Ideal for those seeking a challenge where they require the navigational, pacing or safety skills of a guide to undertake a challenge either as an individual, family, group of friends or for businesses wishing to hold a team event. Much of what can be enjoyed about a challenge is the camaraderie, sense of purpose and achievement, however big or small that goal may be.
We are committed to enabling people to share the natural beauty of the great outdoors in an environmentally responsible way and to create energising challenges and happy memories that will last a lifetime.
Individuals,couples and groups with a reasonable degree of fitness and suitable clothing and equipment. But don’t worry, we will plan your challenge to suit your needs, capabilities and aspirations and we provide a comprehensive kit list and training tips as part of our service. We usually minimise numbers on our challenges to a maximum of eight persons per guide, depending on terrain, to ensure your safety and enjoyment.